Monday, February 20, 2012

weekend activities

Pink Nails. A much needed Manicure.

Fresh Air.
Ghost Pines Cab, MY FAV
 My weekend was peaceful and relaxing which was MUCH needed. On Friday I had to give blood which was kind of a bummer, but I find out my gluten intolerance results any-day now. Friday night was wonderful. Typical wine and Pizza night at the Gillihan residence. Something about being around family, at home, and pizza makes my heart feel so peaceful. 

Saturday was oh so busy with my MAMA. I got to sleep in (YAY), then hopped out of bed and took the three doggies up to the school soccer field and let them get some energy out. Later that afternoon my mom took me to my favorite restaurant Red Robin! YUM. Manicures and a movie afterwards. We saw "This means War" which I thought was a good movie. It was action/romantic and Reese Witherspoone is the main actress in the movie and I just think she is adorable. Saturday night my mom made a delicious gluten-free light pasta dish that was absolutely delicious! 

Sunday the family and I went to church, loved John Marks sermon. He is just always so spot on with his messages. After church I forced myself to buckle down and get some homework done. Later in the afternoon, my mom and I took the dogs on a hike through the forest behind our house, they had a BALL. I love watching those pups run and run. It bring such a smile to my face. And before you know it, 5:00 was there and our in-laws were over for a Sunday night Pot Roast dinner. Having the Johnson's over is always a good time. Good food, laughter, wine, and family. 

All in all, it was a fun and relaxing weekend. What did you do this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment